COVID 19 DISINFECTING AND OPERATING PROCEDURES:
- No contact check in. The guest is provided a personal access code for their Rental unit.
- A call prior to arrival with all details for entering the unit will occur.
- Masks and Gloves are required for any individual working in a Rental unit Managed by 850 Luxury Homes.
- Gloves are changed during various check points throughout cleaning a unit and upon entering a new unit to clean.
- Full linen clean on all units. All in house linens are laundered upon every guest check out. This includes towels, sheets, shams, quilts, and coverlets.
- All unit pillows, sofas, chairs, mattress pads, headboards, cushions, curtains, and all other miscellaneous soft goods will be sprayed with a Microban 24 Multi Purpose Disinfectant.
- All high contact points disinfected from blow dryers, remotes, keypads, clothes hangers, knobs, microwaves, etc. We have a high contact list of over 32 high contact points we will disinfect in all units This list can be provided to the guest upon request.
- Our housekeeping teams are only using products on the EPA’s approved list for use against COVID-19.
The health and safety of our guests will always be the number one priority for the team at 850 Luxury Homes. This is uncharted ground for us all and we are monitoring what is obviously a very fluid situation and will react daily in our decision making based on the information provided by the CDC. Vacation rentals continue to be the safest alternative in lodging because guests are not co-mingled with other guests in crowded public spaces.
Information for Travelers:
All travelers should refer to the CDC for the most up-to-date travel information.
FLORIDA COVID Public Website and Call Center:
Visit the Florida Department of Health’s dedicated COVID-19 web page for information and guidance regarding COVID-19 in Florida.