Sea Dragon Pirate Cruise
"Watch the Dolphins Play" Frequent sightings of the playful dolphin, gliding seagulls, pelicans, and other mysterious marine life just adds to the excitement. BEWARE MATEYS! You may be required to do a little sword fighting or fire the kid cannon. After you and the other pirates have discovered the treasure and take your share of the loot, you will be invited to party hearty with festive music, games, and dancing all the way back to dock.
"Got Rum?" For ye noble pirates, cold beer, wine, margaritas and rum punch are available. Sodas, bottled water, pink lemonade, "Dragon tail" hot dogs, and other fine snacks as well as treasured keepsakes can be purchased in the galley. Arrh Matey! You'll sound and look like a pirate when you depart ye fine ship.
Gulf World Marine Park
Shipwreck Island Waterpark
* The Tadpole Hole is over an acre of pools, slides and attractions for our very smallest guests.
* The Lazy River is the most relaxing journey in all of Panama City Beach with sunny spots and shaded areas that accent the leisurely ride.
* Tree Top Drop is a fully enclosed tube ride that races from a 65 foot tall platform into a watery finale.
* The Free Fall starts as an enclosed tube ride then shoots riders out on a free fall drop slide.
* The Pirate's Plunge Racing Slide gives riders the chance to race each other from two 65 foot high starting positions, down humps and bumps at speeds that can reach 35 miles per hour.
* The Rapid River Run is a different ride every time. It's a white-water experience with twists and turns and waterfalls and one thrilling splash down into the river's catch pool.
* The Zoom Flume is a classic "mat" waterslide. Many parents enjoy riding double with their children.
* The White Knuckle River twists and turns riders down nearly 400 feet of winding through to a huge splash into Skull Island.
* Skull Island also features Lickity Split kiddie slide, the Pirate's Race for smaller challenges.
* The Shipwreck Water Company is a favorites of all ages with a small fort that has a tipping bucket dropping hundreds of gallons of water every few minutes on a crowd of eagerly awaiting guests.
* Jump Ship is another challenging attraction where guests swing from an old sunken ship into nine feet of water.
Pier Park is Panama City Beach’s premier shopping and entertainment destination